Deep Sea Ribbon Fish Steak
Deep Sea Ribbon Fish Steak
Product: Largehead Hairtail Fish/Belt Fish/Ribbon Fish/Knife Fish/Cutlass Fish 带鱼
Weight: 700g per pack
Country of Origin: China
MORE ABOUT LARGEHEAD HAIRTAIL FISH (TRICHIURUS LEPTURUS)
Largehead hairtail is also known as ribbon fish, belt fish, knife fish, or cutlass fish. This unique and versatile seafood offers an exceptional culinary experience, combining a distinct taste and texture with numerous nutritional benefits.
Taste and Texture:
Largehead Hairtail has a mildly sweet, delicate flavour that appeals to a wide range of palates. Its tender, white flesh is firm yet flaky, making it suitable for various cooking methods. The texture of the Hairtail is smooth and succulent, and its thin, elongated shape adds visual interest to any dish.
- Rich in Protein: Hairtail is an excellent source of lean protein, essential for maintaining and repairing muscle tissue, and supporting overall health.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Hairtail contains heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce inflammation, improve cardiovascular health, and support brain function.
- Vitamins and Minerals: This fish is packed with essential nutrients, including vitamin D, vitamin B12, and selenium, which contribute to bone health, immune function, and antioxidant defense.
The versatility of Largehead Hairtail allows for various culinary applications, such as grilling, pan-searing, broiling, or even stir-frying. Its mild flavour makes it an excellent canvas for various seasonings and sauces, and it pairs well with a wide array of ingredients. Some popular Hairtail dishes include:
- Grilled Hairtail with Lemon-Herb Marinade: MarinateHairtail fillets in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and fresh herbs before grilling to perfection. The bright flavours of the marinade beautifully complement the fish's natural sweetness.
- Pan-Seared Hairtail with Soy-Ginger Glaze: Quickly sear Hairtail fillets in a hot pan, then coat them with a savoury soy-ginger glaze for a delightful Asian-inspired dish.
- Broiled Hairtail with Garlic Butter: Broil Hairtail fillets with a generous slathering of garlic butter, which adds richness and depth to the fish's mild flavour.
- Stir-Fried Hairtail with Vegetables: Cut Hairtail fillets into bite-sized pieces and stir-fry them with an assortment of colourful vegetables and a flavourful sauce for a healthy, satisfying meal.
Explore the culinary possibilities of Largehead Hairtail and treat yourself to a delicious and nutritious seafood experience that is sure to impress your taste buds.
Hairy Crab Vinegar
Hairy Crab is best enjoyed steamed and served with black vinegar and some slices of ginger to help enhance the sweetness of the meat.